Перейти к содержанию

proper charging and discharging of dc-dc using mosfet

Hello,tc1261lcs8 needs to be both turn on and off using esp8266 3.3V GPIO pulse and the output needs to charged and discharged with this GPIO pulse.When my GPIO =0V output off when GPIO=3.3V output is ON.
Which is the opposote of what the SHDN does as shown in the data sheet below.I have made an inverter as shown below .
I want to discharge the negative voltage to ground using NMOS.
Vg=5V and Vs=-2V so the NMOS is open.

However the output only goes from 0 to -1 instead of 0 to -2.4 expected by the formula below as it was withoud the SHDN switching.
Why its not charging back to -2.4V?
another problem is that i want the output to be discharge at logical 1 (5V) but here i got the opposite)
Is there something that could be done?
Ltspice model is attached.
Thanks.
https://eu.mouser.com/datasheet/2/609/1261lfa-3124642.pdf
image.thumb.png.70efa0f72deec41cfdf55dc89c15d3a0.png
image.thumb.png.1c025f931b53f1748f5369033aefc123.png
image.thumb.png.15959ddff264be5f261d3f5816daf9b9.png
image.thumb.png.3da4c900e7d4c15b8f422d366c098975.png

dig_inv_dc_dc_add.asc

Поделиться сообщением

M3 become conduct when source are negative. Try to connect M1 source to net out_DC_DC? May be with series resistor (tenth kOhms) between net Vout_inv and SHDN pin.

Or use for discharge P-JFET.

Поделиться сообщением

Hello, tofik80,given the data sheet how do you know the proper conditions for the input  current and voltage?

Also is there a way to speedup the charging? with mosfet i got a much higher charging rate.

https://www.digikey.co.uk/en/products/detail/vishay-semiconductor-opto-division/VO14642AABTR/4073978

Поделиться сообщением

The charging speed is determined by the operating algorithm U2. The charging speed can be increased by decreasing the value of c3, but this will increase the output ripple.

Изменено пользователем tofik80

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
К сожалению, ваш контент содержит запрещённые слова. Пожалуйста, отредактируйте контент, чтобы удалить выделенные ниже слова.
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...