Перейти к содержанию

Level shifting intuition for DC-DC switching.

Hello,I am fluent Russian reader and speaker , however I have lots of mistakes when I write, so if its comfortable with the members of this forum I can perfectly understand your answers.

I have saw a circuit shown below which is R-C integrator  with a Zener diode and the ZENER diode performs a level shift with the amount of its reversed bias voltage.

In the End there is a photo of a DC-DC simulation photo I have built.SHDN discharges signal at 3.3V(GPIO '1') and attached with LTC1261LCS8-4.asc 
I want to do the same trick here ,to send a pulse of 0 till 3.3 and using some Zener diode to get -3.6 till -0.3 for example.
Is there a way to implement the same zener diode level shifting or other clever way to shift the pulse ?

Thanks.

level_shifter_zener.asc

LTC1261LCS8-4.asc

image.thumb.png.9210190da11159b3d6b387cf5170a55b.png

image.thumb.png.347959fc662f974d0d15f52753a6e6e2.png

image.thumb.png.67381b7200d0e48634162a8997297639.png

Изменено пользователем sergey23

Поделиться сообщением

Сложно понять что вы хотите сделать 😞

Можете ли вы описать задачу отдельно от решения?

Поделиться сообщением

Hello MegaVolt, Sorry for not being clear enough ,currently the is a pulse of 0 till 3.3 going into the mosfet as shown below in the red arrow.
I want to take this signal and to do some thing so i will get a signal shifted by some -X volts.

Plain gave an intresting solution which i woul try to incorporate but they need an extra power supply ,Is there some zenner diode trick as i shown in the first post?

Without adding extra power supply?

Thanks.

image.thumb.png.1d3ead3d1f138f01e990c7eddb98726a.png

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...