Перейти к содержанию

1 hour ago, AlexandrY said:

MOSFETs on my board have almost two times lower resistance than the MOSFETs on the STEVAL-SPIN3201 board.
However, in any case, neither my board nor the board from ST can work without a radiator for more than 5 minutes at a current of 40 A

I just offered a better alternative than STEVAL-SPIN3201 

I never said that we're going to use STEVAL-SPIN3201 as is. Our goal is to find the alternative to the existing and working on our product TI C2K solution. One of the reasons is to use Cortex-M MCU. The first step is to EVALUATE the FOC software, its performance, the process of tuning it to a custom motor and make a decision would it worth to try redesigning our TI based motor-controller. Unfortunately, I wasn't given the permission to publish the picture but the working board dimensions are 60*40*16mm 

Поделиться сообщением

Analog Devices has alternative to TI motor control solutions. It's dsp has similar to C2k architecture. And assemler language is more convenient. Moreover I suppose that DSPs like adsp2191 or TI C5K more suitable for the task than arm.

Поделиться сообщением

On 4/13/2019 at 1:04 AM, GenaGenin said:

Analog Devices has alternative to TI motor control solutions. It's dsp has similar to C2k architecture. And assemler language is more convenient. Moreover I suppose that DSPs like adsp2191 or TI C5K more suitable for the task than arm.

image.thumb.png.e82525dee0647562fc1c0e867ac7c31c.png

The price makes this part out of consideration.

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...