Перейти к содержанию

"...Hi there. I need correction program for PIC16F876A. I do not understand programming.

Sending file. The scheme works, but there's one problem.

When there is no load on the output reading of I is not 0.000 A, and depending on the scope is as follows:

1A - 0,001 A

2A - 0,002 A

4A - 0.004 A

8A - 0.008 A

Can this be corrected?

I'd also like to extend coverage to 30 V. If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

For a fee, of course... :-)....."

PIC_Power_Supply.rar

Поделиться сообщением

Hi.

Tell us first, what is the voltage between AIN0 & AIN1 in no-load condition?

This question appears because of R4 potentiometer in the ckt, so it may be no need to correct a program - simply ajust zero by R4 :)

Изменено пользователем _Pasha

Поделиться сообщением

AIN1 meassure current, AIN0 measure the voltage. R4 is for adjust correct witness of current /it's adjust gain of the OP Amp IC3b/. If no load condition and pin AIN1 is grounded, witness is the same, like I say: 0,001 to 0,008A. I think reason is the software, because resolution of the range is the same 0,001 to 0,008A.

Поделиться сообщением

Author make an incorrect rounding in voltage and current averagings.

Replace

amp_lue=amp_lue/16;
      amp_lue=amp_lue+1;

with

amp_lue = (amp_lue + amp_lue/32) / 16;

and by same reason

volt_lue=volt_lue/16;
      volt_lue=volt_lue+2;// compenser pour le restant de la division a l'affichage

with

volt_lue = (volt_lue + volt_lue/32) / 16;

Поделиться сообщением

I replace that, but I can't compile C file. Here is the mesage:

>>> Warning 208 "alim876a.c" Line 49(1,19): Function not void and does not return a value comparer_Iset_Ilue

*** Error 112 "alim876a.c" Line 87(1,1): Function used but not defined: ... comparer_Iset_Ilue SCR=382

1 Errors, 1 Warnings.

Build Failed.

I don't know what is the reason.

Поделиться сообщением

I replace that, but I can't compile C file.

Me too. Neither author nor you do advert about used compiler.

UPD: remove line 49

49: comparer_Iset_Ilue();

and try again

Поделиться сообщением

"UPD: remove line 49

Код

49: comparer_Iset_Ilue();"

I've already tried it and no problem with the compiler (using PIC C Compiler). But if I remove this subroutine, the arrow at the bottom of the display no longer shows what is under control - U or I. Instead, there are other indications. This is not a decision for me. Can anyone fix this program?

Поделиться сообщением

"UPD: remove line 49

Код

49: comparer_Iset_Ilue();"

I've already tried it and no problem with the compiler (using PIC C Compiler). But if I remove this subroutine, the arrow at the bottom of the display no longer shows what is under control - U or I. Instead, there are other indications. This is not a decision for me.

Missing string on the display is another error in the program not related to removed string.

I had use three different PIC C compilers and listen half-dosen about yet more different ones. I can't recognize your's used compiler and have no time and no wish try each possible to compile your program. Suppose, if you type '<compiler-name> -v' (substitute <compiler-name> with real .exe) in console you see a needed magic words.

Can anyone fix this program?

Of course. Keep try.

Поделиться сообщением

Thanks to "xemul " for the time given. I do not understand what you mean, because, as I am not an expert.

"lightKnight"- I do not use R6. Or if I use, have connected between +out and gnd.

I think my BIG problem unable to compile the file.

Изменено пользователем maharadga

Поделиться сообщением

I do not understand what you mean, because, as I am not an expert.

I had ask you run a console window (cmd.exe in WinXXX, something like bash in Linux/Unix), type in few words like these

and post here an output of command '<compiler-name> --version' (compiler name is picc.exe in this case).

The same output you can find in compiler log window, you see where it's results like ">>> Warning 208 "alim876a.c" Line 49(1,19): ...", just scroll to top of output.

Поделиться сообщением

If I understand correctly, you want the version of the compiler. Upload. I tried a few compiler, but it is not. What is the reason, I do not know.

post-75288-1359359682_thumb.png

Поделиться сообщением

Change line 294 to

294: void comparer_Iset_Ilue(void)

accordingly prototype of this function in line 48

48: void comparer_Iset_Ilue(void); // determiner qui est en controle, E ou I

Поделиться сообщением

Tanks, xemul. You're a genius for me. :)

I can now compile the file. But with changes in post №4 current measurements is wrong, instead x,xxxA is xA. Only one position.

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...