Перейти к содержанию

ACMD41 and Operation voltage range(SDIO)

To be short: I have the working code but trying to better understand the quite ambiguous documentation.  For that purpose, I intentionally set up the argument for ACMD41 command for the voltage range below acceptable for my SDHD card. In my case, it was 2.0 - 2.1v. What happened next is the subject of my question: After that action, I'm not able to send ANY command to the card. No matter what I'm doing,  I'm getting the CMD time out. I tried to remove the card, turn the power off/on - nothing helps. But if I plug the same card into PC, which finds it, does something, what I'd like to know, and then if I put it back, it works as expected. Of course, if I do not send erroneous command. What initialization command I'm missing. My guess is that somehow I need to reset the OCR. The sequence of commands I'm applying is Go Idle State(0) and Send If Condition(8), ACMD41... and so on. And I can basically, lock the card for my code,  as described above.

Thanks in advance. 

PS: I can easily read Russian but can't type in Russian from my office. Sorry about that.

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...